The keywords in bold or italic help them?


Some webmasters claim that their keywords are bold or put their keywords in italics is a positive ranking factor in terms of optimizing search engines for a page.
It is essentially impossible to prove this, and I think these days, Google could use this very well (and others easily identify in page optimization efforts) to determine to do a website punish them to not promote them in SERPs.
All you can "optimize" your page - Google will use it against you to filter the results.
I use bold or these days specifically for users cursive.
I only use the focus when it is natural, or that is really what I want to emphasize!
Do not tell Google what you should sneak easily.
I think Google is dealing with sites that have quite a different trust each other in a certain respect.
In other words, the most reliable websites that are not treated differently on untrustworthy sites.

Keep it simple, natural, useful and random.

No comments:

Post a Comment