How many words and words do I use on a page?


I have been all this time -
How do you put text on a page to sort a specific keyword?
The answer is that there is no optimal amount of text per page, but the amount of text you need is based on your AUTHORITYFIELD, its relevance, and how current competition before for that term, and how COMPETENT that is the competition.
Instead of thinking about the amount of text, you should think more about the quality of the content of the page. Optimize it with the intention of the researcher in mind. Well, that's what I do.
I do not think you need a minimum of words or text on Google rank. I have seen pages on pages 100, with 50 words of 250, 500 or 1000 words. Then again, I've seen pages without the text line in anything other than incoming links or other "strategy". In 2016, Google is much better to hide these sites, however.
At the moment I draw it long pages with lots of text, even though I still strongly rely on keyword analysis based on my pages. The advantages of the long sides are they are ideal for the main sets of the long tail.
Rich information pages rich focused the mind when it comes to producing useful and licensed content.
Each location is different. Some pages, for example, may be 50 words because of a good link profile away and the area in which it is hosted. For me, the most important thing is to make a corresponding page in a user search query.
I do not care how many words I recognize that and I often need to experiment with a site that I do not know. After a while, you have an idea of the amount of text you are using to get a page in a particular domain on Google.
One thing to keep in mind: The more text you add to the page, as long as it is unique, keyword rich and relevant, the more this page is rewarded with more visitors from Google.
There is no optimal number of words on a page to the Google site. Each site - each page - is different from what I can see. Do not worry too much about the number of words if your content is original and informative. Google will probably reward you at some level - anytime - if there are many individual texts on all pages.

Character counter tool

No comments:

Post a Comment