Search Engine Friendly (sef) urls

Search Engine Friendly (sef) urls


URL, Google, SEO, Friendly, Follows, Set, Absolute, relative, Sub, structure,

You do not need to have a URL for Google site Images to sideshow spider (verified by Google in 2008) even though I own and use the default URL these days for years.

URL, Google, SEO, Friendly, Follows, Set, Absolute, relative, Sub, structure,

It is often useful.
Is there a big difference when using Google's own URL?
No, in my experience, it is much more a second or third order, perhaps even less, when used alone. However - there is a detectable benefit in URLs.
Here is a list of URLs that you can use to create a custom ID.
I think it's a good idea. I optimized as they did.
It is also possible to isolate one of the following factors:
Where everyone's advantage is easily detectable is when people (e.g., in forums) link to your site using the URL as a link.

Then it is fair to say that you get a boost because the keywords are in the actual anchor text link to your site, and I think it is, but again, this is dependent on the quality of the page link to your site Web. That is, when Google trusts him and hands over Page Rank (!) And the anchor text benefit.
And, of course, you will need to quote your site content.
Sometimes I will remove stop words from a URL and leave important keywords, such as the title of the page, how many forums will mutilate a URL to shorten it. Most forums will not be traced in 2017 to be fair, but some old habits harsh.
Clean URL (or friendly URLs for search engines) is simple, clean, easy to read, simple.
Sometimes I prefer to see the exact expression that I name as the name of the URL I ask to sort Google.

URL, Google, SEO, Friendly, Follows, Set, Absolute, relative, Sub, structure,

Set the URL as follows:
1. www.seoworkereb.blogspot.com//?p=292 - is automatically modified by the CMS with URL Rewrite
2. Www.seoworkereb.blogspot.com/websites-clean-search-engine-friendly-URLs/ - which then break something like
3. Www.seoworkereb.blogspot.com/search-engine-friendly-URLs/
Keep in mind that Googlebot can crawl pages with dynamic URLs; It is assumed by many webmasters that there is a greater risk that they will give up when URLs are considered unimportant and contain multiple variables and session ID (theory).
As a standard, I use clean URLs wherever possible in new sites these days, and I'm trying to keep the URL as simple as possible and thus not obsessed.
This is my goal at any time when optimizing a website to work better on Google - simplicity.
Google search for keywords in the URL, even at a granular level.
A keyword in the URL to have can be the difference between the rankings of your site and not - potentially useful advantage of long lines of the research wait - for more a keyword in the URI (filename) account see Google in the ranking of a page?
URL, Google, SEO, Friendly, Follows, Set, Absolute, relative, Sub, structure,

Absolute or relative URL
My advice would be consistent with what you choose.
I prefer the absolute URL. It's just a privilege. Google will creep if your locale is developed properly.
·     What is an absolute URL? Example - http://www.seoworkereb.blogspot.com/search-engine-optimisation/
·     What is a relative URL? Example - /search-engine-optimization. Him
Relative means only with the document in which the link is located.
Move this page to a different page and it will not work.
With an absolute URL, it would work.

URL, Google, SEO, Friendly, Follows, Set, Absolute, relative, Sub, structure,

Sub directories or files for the URL structure
Sometimes I use subfolders and sometimes I use files. I have not been able to decide whether it is a real benefit (in terms of higher ranking) either to use it. Many CMSs currently use subfolders in your data source, so I'm sure Google can deal with either.
I used to have the files rather than. Html when I was building a new site from scratch because they were the "end of the line" for the search engines, as I imagined, and a subdirectory (or directory) was a collection of pages.
I used to think of it, could take more of a trustworthy subfolder to get a single file to say, and I think it's me shaking the files to use on most of the websites I use (during the day). Once subfolders are familiar, it is 6 or a half-dozen, which is the difference in placement at Google - usually, placements at Google are more determined by how serious or under a page is a query.
In the past, differently handled files will be subfolders (in my experience).
Subfolders have less confidence than other subfolders or pages of your site, or completely ignored. Subfolders * * a little longer seemed to be indexed by Google, for example, Html.
People talk familiar domains, but they do not mention (or do not believe) that part of the area can trust less. Google treats certain subfolders... .. Differently. Well, they used - and remember how Google used to handle things - even in 2017.
Some say they do not have four levels of folders in the file path. I have not experienced too many problems, but you never know.
UPDATE - I think in 2017, there is even less to be feared. There are much more important things to check.

No comments:

Post a Comment