Website Appear First in Google Search

how to make website appear first in google search

Count the second anchor text link on a page?

Count, second, anchor, text, link, page, Faulty, links,  link, loss, performance,
One of the most interesting discussions in the last webmaster community has tried to determine the Google account links as links to the pages of your site. Some say that the Google connection is found higher in the code is the Google link "account" when there are two links on a page from the same page.
I've tried to count this (a while) with the position Google's first internal link.
For example (and I'm talking here internally - if I have a page Places are two links, both go to the same page?) (OK - little scientist, but you get the idea).
Google does he make the first link realize? Or will the anchor text of the links reads, and give it to my advantage page text on both links, especially if the anchor text on the two links is different? Is Google going to ignore the second link?
What is interesting to me is that this with a question lets you know. If your navigation array is linking to your main pages, your links are ignored within the content or at least ignored.
I think the links in the text are invaluable. Does it mean to navigate the copy for a wide and varied internal anchor text on a page?
Maybe.
As I said, I believe this is one of the most interesting conversations in the community is right now and maybe Google works differently with internal links and not external; Links to other websites.

I think it would probably change from day to day when Google pushes a button, but a website to think that only the first link on a page account will optimize - according to what I see even when I am testing - and Actually once from page to page on customer sites, unless it is useful to the visitors.

Faulty links are a link loss performance

Faulty, links,  link, loss, performance, Count, second, anchor, text, link, page,
The easiest advice I read about a site/website optimization years ago the creation before and still useful today:
Make sure that all your links pages to at least one other website
This advice is still healthy today and the most important advice, in my opinion.
Check your pages for broken links. Seriously, broken links a loss link power and your website could damage, drastically in some cases.
Google is a search engine based on the links. If your links are broken and your site is full of 404, you cannot be in the race.
This is the second best advice, in my opinion, because we are talking about website architecture;
Link to important pages often internally with a variable anchor text in the navigation and text content of the page
Especially if you do not have a lot of PageRank.

No comments:

Post a Comment